If you are looking for a professional Baby socks manufacturer in China, BFL Socks Factory can be your premier partner. BFL can always provide you the best quality and rates.
Ask for a quick quote and let us take care of your next shipment of Chil dren socks.
|Item name:||3 Pcs Floral Silky Pjs Sets|
|Item No. :||013|
|MOQ:||In-stock, 3 piece|
|Material:||95% polyester 5% spandex|
|Color:||colors in stock as photo show, if OEM any color is available|
|Size:||S-5XL, can be customized, We can make the drawings as your demands|
|Washing:||hand washing in cold water|
|Touch Feeling:||Soft, sexy, comfortable|
|Supply Type:||In-Stock ltems|
|Service||We can customized styles, sizes, colors, print, embroidered, logo, label, polybag, Gift box, carton, tape and what anything you want.|
✔ 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
✔ 3 piece pajamas included: a cami, long sleeve robe with belt and long pants
✔ women satin pajama set with soft and smooth silky feel fabric, will keep you easeful while sleeping at night, that's ultra smooth against the skin so you can enjoy superior comfort.
✔ The unique dragon floral printing makes this silk pajamas look very luxurious and sexy
✔ Gift: The satin pj set is a perfect gift choice for your girlfriend, wife, mother, sisters or friends on birthday, Christmas Day, New Year, Valentine's Day, bridal party gifts, Honeymoon vocation or other festivals or anniversaries
✔ Washing instructions: Hand wash or machine wash in cold water, can also be dry-cleaned, hang to dry, do not bleach.
1. Observe the gloss. The luster of real silk is soft and uniform, bright but not glaring. Although the luster of rayon fabric is bright, it is not soft and pleasing to the eye.
2. Feeling by hand. There is a handle feeling when you touch the silk fabric, but other chemical fiber products do not have this feeling. Rayon fabric is smooth and soft, but not stiff. Cotton silk weaves are harder to touch but not soft.
3. Check the creases carefully. When the silk is squeezed tightly and then released, there is no crease because of its elasticity. Rayon fabrics have obvious creases after letting go, and the creases are difficult to restore to their original shape. Although polyamide silk has creases, it can slowly return to its original shape, so don't be fooled by its false appearance.
4. Test fiber tension. Pull out a few fibers at the edge of the fabric and wet it with your tongue. If it is easy to break at the wet place, it is rayon. If it is not broken at the wet place, it is real silk. If the fiber is in a dry and wet state The strength is very good and it is not easy to break.
5. Listen to the sound of friction. Because the silk surface is protected by sericin and is resistant to friction, dry silk fabrics will make a noise when rubbing against each other, commonly known as "silk sound" or "silk sound"; while other chemical fiber products have no sound.